All Homeless Serving Agencies, Employees, and Volunteers who attended Trauma Informed Care 101.
This training focuses on the staff challenges and successes of implementing TIC 101 strategies and how to add new TIC tool kits to your practice!
- Formulate management of personal nervous system distress in the face of client’s trauma responses
- Further develop personal acute safety/compassion care plans
- Utilize de-escalation strategies to build safety-calming-connectedness in the milieu
- Develop customized concrete processes for healing and recovery
- Apply specific pro-social engagement behaviors to field work
6 CEUs are available for this training.
UNO Community Engagement Center
6001 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68182