Project Harmony Training Institute
We provide over 400 trainings each year for educators, child welfare, medical, law enforcement, and mental health professionals as well as the larger community. Our goal is to deliver trainings on topics that build knowledge, effectiveness, and skill in professionals working with children and families.
Our trainings are engaging and interactive. With the addition of the training theater in 2012, trainees participate in simulation exercises within a “mock home” environment, allowing for practical application of learning in a realistic setting.
In addition to the training theater, Project Harmony has state-of-the art training rooms designed to accommodate small and large groups for in-person, live classroom training. Live streaming capability is also available.
The Omaha Chamber of Commerce recognized Project Harmony in 2018 with a Business Excellence Award for innovation in training.
Date of Training: 10/29/20
Name of Training: Below the Line
Quote: Great webinar, great presentation!
Date of Training: 7/21/20
Name of Training: Compassion Fatigue and Self-Care
Quote: Javier (the trainer) was fantastic–to the point, great examples–he did a really nice job connecting with us and providing the context of compassion fatigue in our teaching world.
Date of Training: 8/20/20
Name of Training: Difficult Conversations
Quote: I really enjoyed the group discussion and breakout rooms.
Additional Testimonies from various trainings:
- I really enjoyed the actual scenarios that we went through. They gave a realistic situation to apply what we were talking about.
- I enjoyed the webinar and think it is very applicable for our students.
- I’m really enjoying these sessions. I know we can’t solve all the world’s problems in a few 1-hour sessions, so I appreciate you giving us small doses of information and time to talk.
- The presenter was extremely knowledgeable on the topic. He was also a really engaging presenter and made the webinar an enjoyable learning experience. I received information unlike what I have received attending other webinars/trainings. This was much more useful and i felt like I learned something. I am looking for things for staff in my school and got useful information. I would love to get information on having Javier present to my staff, if possible! Thanks so much for hosting these!!
- This was a very applicable topic which was conveyed in a super engaging way. Fantastic training.
- I continue to remain wowed with your training and your presentation. I know it sounds goofy but I feel like I got back from vacation. You are the best trainer ever so even if you train ‘how to clean a bathroom’ I will sign right up. Thank you again for everything. – DHHS Supervisor on our Understanding and Building Effective Teams training
- This was a very applicable topic which was conveyed in a super engaging way. Fantastic training. – School Staff on our Engaging through Empathy training
- Sometimes I am timid to post answers in the chat so I really appreciate the amount of surveys that were available. It allowed me to participate without feeling odd. Loved the training! – Social Worker on our Ready Set Change training