Project Harmony trainers will present the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’s materials targeting online safety. In addition to the content presented, participants will learn how to access a wide variety of additional resources including conversation guides and tip sheets.
This training is brought to you at no cost, thanks to the contribution of a generous donor.
Beginning in January 2023, the registration process for instructor-led trainings has changed. Start by adding the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email email@example.com or call 531-301-5079.
Spring 2023 Sessions:
– January 6, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
– January 11, 9-11am at Project Harmony
– January 19, 3-5pm at Project Harmony
– January 24, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
– February 6, 5:30-7:30pm Webinar
– March 24, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
– April 12, 9-11am at the Council Bluffs Library
– May 10, 5:30-7:30pm at Project Harmony
– June 26, 9-11am at Project Harmony
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing
- Identify the risks to youth presented by online settings
- Implement communication strategies to engage in conversations about online safety
- Demonstrate how to report any concerns related to online safety to NCMEC