This training helps participants recognize trauma, understand its impact on the brain and body, and identify and apply interventions to trauma related behaviors. This course is meant to provide foundational information on trauma for anyone that is new to the topic or would like a refresher on trauma basics.
Beginning in January 2023, the registration process for instructor-led trainings has changed. Start by adding the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email email@example.com or call 531-301-5079.
Spring 2023 Sessions:
– January 12, 9-10:30am Webinar
– February 23, 9-10:30am at Project Harmony
– March 15, 9-10:30am at Project Harmony
– April 12, 9-10:30am at Project Harmony
– May 16, 9-10:30am at Project Harmony
– June 21, 9-10:30am Webinar
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing
- Define trauma, traumatic stress, toxic stress, and resilience
- Identify how trauma affects behavior and development
- Apply intervention skills to respond to stress
- Discover factors that promote resilience