NEW in 2024!
Stewards of Children® is an evidence-informed, award-winning two and a half hour training that teaches adults to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse. Through interviews with a very diverse group of people with lived experience, experts, and treatment providers, Stewards of Children® teaches adults practical actions they can take to reduce instances of child sexual abuse in their organizations, families, and communities.
Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email email@example.com or call 531-301-5079.
– January 30, 1:30-4pm Webinar
– February 22, 1:30-4pm at Project Harmony
– March 18, 1:30-4pm at Project Harmony
– April 17, 1:30-4pm at Project Harmony
– May 15, 9-11:30am Webinar
– June 25, 1:30-4pm Webinar
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing.
- Recognize the power and impact one has within one’s sphere of influence
- Distinguish between the myths and facts of child sexual abuse
- Examine ways to minimize opportunities for abuse in a variety of situations, including online and gaming environments
- Discuss strategies to bridge cultural gaps that may potentially inhibit open communication