Project Harmony’s top priority remains the health, safety and well-being of our staff, clients and community. We are committed to following the recommendations of the CDC and Douglas County Health Department as this rapidly changing situation continues to evolve. Below is an outline of Project Harmony’s response plan to ensure the safety and health of our employees and partners while continuing to serve families through the COVID-19 crisis.
- All employees will work remotely whenever feasible.
- All doors will remain locked until further notice.
- Project Harmony continues to respond to DHHS and law enforcement emergent cases.
- Project Harmony Children’s Services is open during the day Mon-Fr., 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with one team consisting of a forensic interviewer, family advocate, medical staff and administrative assistant available. They are strictly adhering to screening, social distancing, and environmental cleaning procedures for everyone’s well-being – including utilization of screening questions and checking temperatures of partners, staff and clients.
- Connections Mental Health Coordinators will be working remotely and continuing to provide regular contact and support to families during this time.
- All MDT meetings will be held via Zoom.
- All training events and workshops have been postponed or rescheduled as a webinar.
- All onsite meetings involving external guests have been canceled or postponed at this time.
- Project Harmony is still accepting donations. Donations can be shipped directly to us or dropped off by appointment only. Email Lauren Peterson to schedule a drop off time.
- To reach law enforcement here at Project Harmony, please call 402-444-5636, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Child Abuse Hotline: 1 (800) 652-1999
- Lutheran Family Services can be reached at (833) 903-2376
Project Harmony appreciates your unwavering support and understanding. As new information is available, Project Harmony will continue to provide updates through our social media channels and website. Please stay safe and healthy.
A Message from Project Harmony Executive Director | Read Article
Mental Health Resources for Kids and Parents During Physical Distancing and Quarantine | Download Flier
Family Guide | Download Guide