In 2012, Project Harmony expanded its facilities and created a new Training Institute. Designed to be a state-of-the-art facility, our space is both welcoming and comfortable.
Committed to the training of child welfare professionals, a theatrical training space was built which provides simulation exercises in a “mock home” environment. This allows new and experienced professionals to practice their skills in a realistic setting while being coached by seasoned professionals in the medical field, law enforcement, and child protective services.
Project Harmony’s training facilities include:
- Welcoming atrium with seating space for guests/visitors
- 3 training rooms equipped with computers, projectors, speakers and screens.
- 2-3 rooms can be joined together for large events
- Capability to live stream training
- Wi-fi availability throughout building