- Attend training week (May 24-27, 2021)
- Complete 40 hours/week for 10 weeks (400 hours) in the internship placement (June 1-August 10, 2021)
- Submit weekly time sheets and field notes
- Participate in Legal Summer Institute (LSI) meetings during the summer
- Complete a final evaluation
- Submit 3-5 page written summary about the internship experience (August 2021)
Student applications are now open! Apply Today at 2021 Legal Summer Institute Internship
Organizations that requested an intern will receive a list of candidates to review and interview in January. After this, the organization ranks the candidates they would be interested in hosting. Law students, also, submit a list of rank preferences. Then a selection committee at Project Harmony will facilitate matching the law students with organizations. Every effort is made to match the preferences of both parties, but there is no guarantee that every placement will receive an intern.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Rogers, LSI program Director, at 402-850-3456 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your willingness to participate in the LSI program to mentor emerging child welfare professionals.