This course is designed for professionals working with individuals and families to understand the process of change, the factors that contribute or block our ability to change, and how to evoke change through motivational interviewing engagement skills.
Beginning in January 2023, the registration process for instructor-led trainings has changed. Start by adding the course to your cart and complete the checkout process. Once checkout is complete, you will be routed to your dashboard. You must now select which session to attend. Click the course title to see course details. Then click Content near the top. Then click the purple course title, which should be #1 in the content list. Then click the purple “Register” button. Select the session you’d like to attend. Confirm the session in the popup by clicking “Register.”
IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM A SESSION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ENROLLED.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 531-301-5079.
Remaining 2023 Sessions:
– June 7, 1-3pm Webinar
– July 25, 9-11am Webinar
– August 16, 9-11am at Project Harmony
– September 27, 9-11am Webinar
– November 6, 1-3pm at Project Harmony
– December 12, 1-3pm Webinar
Please contact the Project Harmony Training Institute at email@example.com to request accommodations for participants hard of hearing
- Itemize important elements of motivating clients to change
- Prepare how to identify and evoke change talk from clients
- Recognize the stages of change and how to adapt goals accordingly